Many events and activities have been canceled or pushed out. It all makes sense to be cautious. No need to panic. If we all use common sense, listen to the health officials’ warnings and all do our part, we can get through this! Below is a list of fun and interesting things online to keep you and your family busy during this time.
RELAXING THINGS TO DO
|ADVENTUROUS THINGS TO DO
• Start a blog or a series of posts on social media
• Go for a hike
• Experiment with new recipes
• Try to learn a new language
• Plan a vacation for when self-quarantining is over!
• Take a virtual tour of a museum online
|PRODUCTIVE THINGS TO DO
• Call or video call with an old friend or relative
• Exercise with fitness podcasts or online videos
• Deep clean your home
• Start a garden, or plant some spring flowers
• Clean out your closets
• Research places to volunteer in the future
• Organize your garage or storage closet
|ENTERTAINING THINGS TO DO
• Binge a show on Netflix or other streaming devices
• Play an online game with friends
• Do something crafty
• Sing some karaoke!
• Learn how to draw or paint
• Find a new podcast to listen to